Last week we went to the Greek Festival...
I though it was going to be a super family oriented food tasting situation... But then I found out they sold wine by the bottle and everyone was ready to party. I love the greeks!
I also love italian american Giada De Laurentiss.
Good.Ness. Could she be more gorgeous? Or talented?
Here are some of her recipes we've been cookin' up:
On the home front: Over the weekend I made my first trip to Austin, TX!
Bummer- This was the only picture I took, priorities.
I didn't see much of the city because we were more focused on gameday activities, but that's alright by me because I can't wait to go back and explore more! I'm not sure what I expected to find at UT, but Austin was unlike any Saturday I've spent in my south. Its so different having college tailgates smack dab in the middle of a city, still equally as fun of course!
Things I learned visiting the University of Texas:
- Don't ask "Where's the cow" ...It's name is Bevo and it's a longhorn.
- You can leave during halftime to go get a beer and they let you go back in the game!!
- The distance from the stadium to 6th street is 1.3 miles OR 3,380 steps
- Don't stay at a bar on 6th for more than one beer before moving on to the next
- In Texas there's no such thing as a time of day when it's not appropriate to eat tacos